Who we are
Niveau Escort Ltd.
Address: 4 Profiti Ilia, Kanika Business Centre, 4046 Limassol, Cyprus
Our website address is: https://niveauescort.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
VIP Lounge Registration
If you sign up to visit our VIP Lounge, we will store your login data (your E-mail Address and your password) as well as your Name. We keep this datas untill you delete your registration. To delete your registration, please contact us.
If you want to book our girls you can do it online filling out our booking form. We collect your Name and E-mail Address. We keep this data 1 year long after your meeting.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Our website uses a minimal build of Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This minimal build processes personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Right to access
You can request information on whether your personal data is being processed. If the answer is yes, we will inform you about why we manage them, what type of data we manage, to whom we transfer them, for what period we store them, what other rights we provide for you, where you can complain, etc.
Send your request for information to us by e-mail and we will provide you with the information within 30 days of receiving your request.
Right to rectify
If there is a mistake in your name, phone number or e-mail address or any other personal information, we will correct or supplement them upon your request.
You can send us your request for correction by e-mail and we will make the requested changes within 30 days of receiving it.
Right to delete personal data
Naturally, we will delete your personal data provided on a voluntary basis if you withdraw your consent or upon expiry of the time limit for each data processing.
Right to restrict and withdraw data management
We restrict the processing of your data at your request if one of the following conditions is met:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal information, in which case the limitation applies to the period during which we verify the accuracy of these data;
- the data management is illegal, but you are against deleting the data and instead request the restriction of their use;
although we no longer need personal data for data management, you still require them for the purpose of submitting, validating or defending legal claims;
- you object to the data management: in this case, the limitation applies to the period until it is determined whether our legitimate reasons take precedence over your legitimate reasons.
We can record the withdrawal of your consent with a 30-day deadline, but it is possible that certain data may be managed by us after the withdrawal of the consent in order to fulfill our legal obligations or enforce our legitimate interests.
Object to the management of personal data
You may object to the management of your personal data if our data management is based on our legitimate interest. This may only occur in the case of business partners' contact information, but for other activities this is not the legal ground of our data management.
You can send your objection to us by e-mail and we will implement the requested changes within 30 days of receipt.
Right to data transfer
You may request that we provide your data stored in automated form in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format or that we send them to another data controller. You can only request this if the legal basis for our data management is your consent or a contract.
You can send us your request for the transfer of your data by e-mail and we will send the requested information within 30 days of receipt.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have a complaint
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 ( General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
- Act V of 2013 - on the Civil Code;
- Act C of 2000 on Accounting;
- Act LIII of 2017 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
- Act CCXXXVII of 2013 on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises.
- Act CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services;
- Act C of 2003 on Electronic Communications;
- Act CLV of 1997 on Consumer Protection Act;
- Act CLXV of 2013 on Complaints and Notifications of Public Interest;
- Act XLVIII of 2008 on the Essential Conditions of and Certain Limitations to Business Advertising Activity.
This policy is effective from 14 January 2020 until revocation or modification.
The Niveau Escort reserves the right to change this Policy.